Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Sony 24.3 MP a7 Full-Frame Coupon

Charles Dickens (USA) :I'm not a camera expert - to be honest, I just stick it in the intelligent+ auto mode and snap away, so I'll leave all the pixel peeping stuff to the pixel peepers - all I'll say is that it takes real perrrtty pictures. I bought this camera primarily for its Wi-Fi functionality to be used on my travels, and it works great

E. Adatto "Eli" (NJ):The camera takes very good pictures. My problem is with the wifi, they tell you that you can send photos to your phone by wifi, not always true. I have an I phone 4 which is a very common phone, because I update my software the camera doesn't or can't send photos to my phone. That is a very big problem

Ritt "Ritt" (CT) : I had a Canon SX260 but that went under water. I "upgraded" to the Canon SX280, did the firmware, nice pictures but only 5 - 10 minutes of video. The SX280 had some real battery issues which Canon does not appear to want to address.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét