BMPTECH:I purchased additional batteries for under 40.00 bucks. I also purchased 2 32Gb memory cards and only ended up using one of them. I set the camera lower on the quality setting and still got execlent video. Very satisfied with the video and function of the camera
Paul S. Brzozowski "Tennessee" (Cleveland, Tennessee):When I went looking for a new video camera, I looked hard, but kept coming back to the Sony. I build guitars, and wanted to put some footage on YouTube for sales purposes, without spending a lot of money
David Schwind "lieutenantdave" (Hampton Roads) :We were just about to leave on a family vacation and I removed the camera from the charger, inserted the removable memory card (in this case, a SanDisk Ultra 8GB card, which we had recored all of our previous videos on with this camera) and...it failed to recognize any media in the slot


Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét