Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Sony DSC-HX300 20.4MP Digital Coupon

Kindle queen "Jay":Besides getting a wonderful camera, it came with all kinds of accessories for a great price. Delivery was fast and the camera arrived safely. As far as the camera goes, it has so many bells and whistles that I am still trying to figure out. The only disappointment with the camera is the viewfinder.

Dr. Johnson C. Philip "Author of over 100 boo... (India):I am a compulsive photographer, and started shooting people and objects when I was 15. A friend presented me with my first digital camera when I was 45, and life has never been the same again. That was Sony Mavica, and it used 3.5 inch floppy disks to store pictures. The highest resolution was only 1.2 mega pixels, but with its 16x optical magnification it did wonders for me.

Judith Blair:Live in a seaside community so as soon as I received my camera I headed out to try it. Took pictures of ospray up in their nests on top of telephone poles, beach roses on the bush, the lighthouse surrounded by fog, boats coming into port,deer feeding on roadside. All pictures were all stellar quality

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét