Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Sony DSC-W730 16.1 MP Digital Coupon

Jeff Kraus (Orlando, FL USA): The obvious drawback here is noise. The more pixels you cram into a small area, the more digital noise that will be evident in the resulting file. On its own, that's a reduction in quality that negates the need for such a dense sensor; who cares about the extra megapixels if you're not getting any more actual information, just noise

Katharena M. Eiermann "Existential Diva -- Pr... (1,000 miles from Nowhere...):I might suggest, the first thing one does, before anything else -- attach the, longer than normal, wrist strap (included). Wouldn't want to, accidently, drop (*shudders at the thought*) your new Sony 16.1 MP Digital Camera before having the chance to fully explore all the bells-and-whistles.

L. Steiner (nj):I am not a photographer, and I don't understand very well all of the differences between different models and brands. I just want an easy to use camera that takes clear pictures, and this camera does it pretty well. It also takes very good videos. I love the small size and solid feel and how quickly it turns on and is ready to go. I also appreciate the rechargeable battery, which for my purposes lasts a long time

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét