Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Sony DSC-HX50V/B 20.4MP Digital Coupon

anonymous "anonymous" (United States):Ever since the HX5V, the HX handheld series has seen improvement year after year. The HX50V is no exception. It now features 30X zoom, 400 battery shot life and retains the amazing video quality.

Eager Beaver :I bought a Sony HX9V a few years ago and when I saw the announcement for the HX50V with its 30x zoom, I thought: "Upgrade time has arrived." The delivery van showed up yesterday and I gave the camera a thorough test drive today. There is good news and bad news. Let's get the bad news over first.

Lon Townsend:I can not describe all of the features, but for this price you do not have to go any further. I had one problem with the speed between taking pictures if the camera was on auto mode. This mode fixes any errors, blurs, etc and it gives you a clean sharp great image.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét