Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Sony DSC-W630/P 16.1MP Coupon

Donttellmewhat2do:I just received this camera today so I can't speak for durability. However, the immediate testing (pictures, video, sound etc.) proved very good. The colors are great and the pictures come out very crisp even in 5x zoom! I am in love with the panorama mode. The pink color is so cute, also

Danielle Dotson :Light, compact, great focus, easy to carry around, no complaints. I've recommended it for a few people. Video quality also good, and the low-light functions. I haven't used all the other functions.

Serena Jeffery "Serena" (Bay Area, CA):This is a great point and click camera. Very easy to use. I have no trouble scrolling through old pictures, adjusting the flash, or taking movies. The 5x zoom is plenty for me and I love how small and light the whole thing is.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét