Andrea Polk:I received this camera from the Amazon Vine reviewer program. Unlike many of the reviewers, I'll not be going into lots of technical information with my review. While I have used many digital cameras, I don't consider myself a photographer, but rather someone who delights in great photographs.
Kent J. Smythe (CA USA):I have several cameras that I use quite often and they all cost several times the amount of this camera, but it's been a pleasure discovering all the things I can do with this great economical camera.
D. Hentze (United States):Once powered up, the controls are simple and easy to use. The 3" 460K is bright and clear. The 26X zoom lens is average quality, but again acceptable at this price point. There are no threads for adding a filter. There is one thing I love about the lens though. It starts at a super-wide 22.3mm.


Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét