Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Sony DSC-HX300/B 20 MP Digital Coupon

Thomas N. Wheeler (Raleigh, NC):I think it will be difficult and perhaps impossible to get good maximum zoom images with excellent detail on very cloudy and overcast days or in other low light level situations. The HX300 in such conditions will require ISO's higher than 800 in such situations for maximum zoom images and the result will be more image noise than I would find acceptable.

Douglas W. McKeehen (Seattle):That purply fringe line you sometimes got on the edges of your subject, or that white glare that seemed almost neon in brightness on a sunny day? Gone. That problem with focusing on a fast moving object? Gone

PhotoGraphics (Arizona):As I said, I'll avoid getting techie in this review; there are well-established resources for that. Nor will I republish the specs which can be found at the Sony website or compare a consumer-grade camera with a $5000 professional DSLR. Just a real-life user report that I hope will help you decide if this model is what you're looking for.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét