Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Sony XA-R800C Coupon

James Kotlarz:This little camera has a wide viewing angle making it easy to see everything behind you. The image it sends to my Pioneer 3300BT radio is short of amazing. It's clear both day and night. At night it's lit up like you have bright lights shining out of it. I actually turned it on and went to the rear to see if lights were on because the view is that bright

Darren Mortensen :The SONY XA-R800C camera was purchased to be used on a new Nissan NV2500 HD High Top Van with a Sonar Assisted Backing System

Percy Chow "Ranter" (Dublin, CA):Product was easy to install and works as advertised. The only thing I'd want is a longer harness between the camera and the control box. It was clearly made to be used on a car or SUV, not a truck. The ~3m long harness barely makes it into the rear of my cab (and I only have a 5.5' bed).

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét