Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Sony DSC-W710/B 16 MP Coupon

Mark Berela (Duke City, NM):If you want a low-cost, decent point and shoot, this is a good choice, particularly if you want to stay in easy mode most of the time. If you end up loving photography, or if you are already an experienced photographer, this camera will feel light on features and customization options pretty quickly.

A. Dent "Aragorn" (Minas Anor, GD):This is a 'cheap' little camera price-wise but it's a quality build takes surprisingly good pictures when use on full-auto and even better ones if the operator has some basic skills. Yes, it's not a DSLR and it doesn't support Wi-Fi or Bluetooth or 'location' but if you can live without it and you have a kid that wants a camera and don't want to spend a lot getting him one, this is as good a pick as any.

 Liv:I got this camera on sale for $65 and think it's definitely worth what I paid for it. At the retail price of $98, I think it's an okay buy, but I probably would not pay that much for it.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét