Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Sony DSC-W730/L 16.1 MP Coupon

Jeff Kraus (Orlando, FL USA) :The DSC-W730 contains a 16.1 megapixel sensor in the 1/2.3" format (about 28 square millimeters, smaller than a fingernail). The obvious drawback here is noise. The more pixels you cram into a small area, the more digital noise that will be evident in the resulting file.

Paulette L. Hand "sixhands" (Williamstown, NJ):I love my new Sony digital camera. So many people are just using their phones for pictures, but I like an actual camera and this one fits the bill perfectly. It is small enough to slide into a pocket, but the quality of the pictures is great. The screen is large and very easy to use

Nerd Alert (USA):I do not own a DSLR, and I have never purchased a fancy camera. My cameras have always been in the same price range as the Sony DSC-W730, but that is not so bad any more. Some companies are making startlingly good cameras for the budget point-and-shoot crowd. Is Sony's new contender worthy of the competition

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét