Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Sony DSC-W710/P 16 MP (Pink) Coupon

Mark Berela (Duke City, NM):If you want a low-cost, decent point and shoot, this is a good choice, particularly if you want to stay in easy mode most of the time. If you end up loving photography, or if you are already an experienced photographer, this camera will feel light on features and customization options pretty quickly

A. Dent "Aragorn" (Minas Anor, GD):I got this camera on sale for $65 and think it's definitely worth what I paid for it. At the retail price of $98, I think it's an okay buy, but I probably would not pay that much for it. This is an entry-level camera with a handful of special effects. If you're looking for a fancier camera that takes sharper photos

Buffy (Sunnydale) :Previous Sonys I've had were almost instantaneous in showing the picture on the screen. Still this is recommended because the picture quality is good even using auto settings making this a solid point and shoot. 4 stars out of 5.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét