Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX80/B 16MP Coupon

Michael Collier :I've owned prior models of sony cybershot camera's and this one does the job. Easy to point and shoot, easy to setup and has a lot of options 'maybe too many for a compact' but lots of options. Flash works much better than i thought i would for such a small flash. The 25mm lens captures the room well. The pictures so far are vibrant. I'm looking forward to using it more.

Shawn~ (Vermont):I wanted a little point and shoot to take with me when I knew I wouldn't want to carry around my big camera. I had only looked at a couple, and saw this one in the store, and liked the look, and the clarity it gives.

SOS "ssrn":The Sony Cyber Shot WX80 is by far one of the best cameras being sold today! The picture are crystal clear, beautiful colors. Small and thin camera that even fits in my pocket. It very easy to use. Amazing product!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét