APC Reviews "APC Reviews" (USA):he Sony DSC-WX300/B 18 MP Digital Camera with 20x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 3-Inch LCD is a strong entry from Sony against other cameras in this market segment and price point. It meets and beats several features of competitors, but also fails to be quite as much as it seems to be at first glance. Nevertheless, anyone considering what to take along for photo making on holiday should seriously consider the Sony DSC-WX300.
rbhatta "A Dinosaur you can trust!" (Sunnyvale, CA, USA);The quest to find the perfect compact digital camera which takes excellent Photos and 1080p videos at the same time is no easy matter. I have tried various models from various manufacturers (primarily Canon & Sony) each one seems to contradict each other. While one model impresses you with Photo quality but fails miserably in video. There is always one thing or the other that disappoints me.
Optical:In the real world tests using this camera I find some strange design quirkiness which I need to learn to overcome. Firstly you will notice the shutter button which is placed oddly from the side and the select dial there instead. 99% of the time my finger goes to that dial to realize that I was pressing in the wrong region.


Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét