Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Sony DSC-RX100M II Cyber-shot Digital Still Camera 20.2MP Coupon

Pro Photog:As a professional photographer who mostly carries a 36 megapixel Nikon D800 SLR, I also needed a strong ultra-compact camera for those times when the big camera is just too much or I need to be inconspicuous in my shooting, and also for convenient personal/family use. For both uses, I find that the RX-100, Model 2 really exceeds all of my expectations.

MyKeyReviews (Hampshire, UK.):If you don't have PlayMemories Mobile installed, it will take you to the store to download it (for free), if you have it installed already, it will connect them both together where you can then control the camera with your phone, though the modes are limited, you're able to take stunning quality photos and instantly transfer them over to your phone when taken.

Pat J. Dooley (NE Ohio):I got the Sony RX100 II on the day it was released (thanks Amazon). I had bought the Wasabi external charger and spare batteries from Amazon in anticipation, so I could start shooting immediately I got the RX100.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét