Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Sony HDR-CX190 High Definition Handycam 5.3 MP Coupon

W. S. Renfroe (GA USA):I am very impressed with this camcorder. It is smaller than my previous handycam, takes much clearer video, and was less expensive. I don't have any complaints. I didn't want a touch screen and the memory card was cheaper than internal storage.

Jon (United States) :Enough about the cons! The HD video from this small, cute machine is astounding! Check out my video by searching for - chicago cx-190 on youtube. I had recorded it in the default HD mode and not the highest quality FX mode. The zoom is excellent and auto picture grabber feature is also cool.

Chris Ray:The 70 series battery I bought is supposed to be good for about 3 hours of continuous video, so I thot that would be a good match-up with my 32GB HCSD card. I bought a 32GB Class 10 card from Amazon, and it seems to be working pretty well so far

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét