Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Sony DSC-WX300/W 18 MP Coupon

APC Reviews "APC Reviews" (USA):I made a ten minute test video without any problems. But, on a hot day, or if your hands have warmed the body already, or the camera starts out hot for any reason then the maximum recording time may be reduced quite a bit. It's not a movie/video camera, it's a still camera that you can capture video clips with. Still, in such a tiny size, the quality and video feature are pretty amazing.

Shopaholic (Earth): I am not a professional photographer, nor do I know a lot about the technical aspects of cameras. I am simply a "mom with a camera" who uses my point & shoot cameras mostly in Auto mode, as most people do. When I want to get more serious about photography and mess around with changing a lot of settings, that is when I lug around a heavy DSLR camera.

Austin_Larry (Austin, TX USA):The WX300 is just remarkably small and I can put it in a pocket and always have it at my beck and call. And speaking of that, when you do want to take a shot you want power. Fantastic battery Sony included. Perhaps the best battery I have ever had in a portable device.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét